Tuesday, October 17, 2006

How's The Weather?

If it's one thing us Talyors are good at, it's asking about the weather!

"How many points of rain did you get last night?" haha

Well now, thanks to technology, everytime you log onto Taylor Talk, you can see what the weather is in yours and your familys neck of the woods. My cousin Hayley (McClure side) found these nifty things. Have a look in the left hand side bar.

Now, I'm not entirely sure where everyone is, so if I haven't added you, can you write your postcode in the comments section please so I can add your little weather chart too. If you have a member of your family you also want to see (children at university, working, great aunts etc) please leave those details too.

I hope you enjoy it!

3 comments:

Jan said...

Crazy!! Ok I will confess. When the weather map is on the tv I start looking at Townsville, down to Brisbane, Port Macquarie, Tamworth, Cobar, Broken Hill, Bendigo, Adelaide and any others that I happen to see. Weird - I know.

Suzi said...

thanks, beck. Pop and uncle fred would have been proud of us all for keeping an eye on the weather everyday.
i usually hop onto weatherzone and have a spy at everyones weather....now i don't have to.
its all too easy

The Candid Bandit said...

I think it's really interesting and now you all don't have to sneak a peak at the tv & weatherzone, just pop on here.