Sunday, August 13, 2006

Suzi's First Post






Testing 1 2 3

Help, I'm really scared.
I have never created a post before. I hope this sucker thing works.
I am going to try and post a photo. It is one of Fred's negatives that Jan found and had printed off. It is in 1951 when the Taylors had been to Sydney and came home to find the lake in flood. (a little bit of a history lesson for you youngin's)


opps that was supposed to be down here.......I will try another one......opps they are both up the top now.

PSSSSS. Jen's at the hospital and she's started labour. Keep you all posted

1 comment:

The Candid Bandit said...

They're great mum!

Congratulations on your first post. :-)

I can't beleive Jen is in hospital! How Exciting!

In the future (you can go back in and edit your old posts) you simply click on the picture and hold, then drag down to where you want it.