Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Yep, look out world - Sarah's 18.

Well, I'm 18.


However two days prior to my birth date, I attended my year 12 formal.


As nice as the photographers photo's turned out (as they should) they definatly make a lot of money.


Photographs 5"7.5 usually cost $15 down to $10 as a formal special.


And when you're as photogenic as I am *wink* I decided to go halves with ben in purchasing them all, then printing copies at Big-W (who ever thought i could scam the scammers)


Anyway, the photo's will take a while to be copied and whatnot, so here's a peak at my formal attire.


Some of my crew. : )



BOOM! Headshot. (Ahem.)


Benjamin and I.
Thankyou everyone who sent me lovely cards, and don't worry about the phone call Aunty Suzi, I did recieve your wonderful card as back-up.
I'm about to start another job at 'Wyndham Vacation Resorts Asia Pacific' in administration as part time, and will continue to work at Big-W also.
(Funnily enough i've been chosen to be trained in the photo lab there).
I must be off, but thankyou for the birthday wishes.
Love and miss you all.
Love Sarah. xxxx

2 comments:

Suzi said...

love all those piccies Sarah.
Make sure you posted your favorite pic's when you get them back (without the writing on them) That way I can save them.

The Candid Bandit said...

Happy belated birthday Sar!

You look absolutely pretty as a picture. Thank you so much for posting the pictures for us.

Congratulations on your new job and graduating year 12!

Lots of love,
Beckie