Monday, October 08, 2007

Townsville Bells

Hi everyone,
It has been so long since I posted any updates from the Bells - I'm so slack!
We moved to Townsville in August, bought a little farm (2 acres) and we have all settled in really well - the heat is creeping up on us, so I may or may not be this excited in a few months, we'll see!

Hallie is in year 2 here & has made heaps of friends and is growing up so fast. My prediction is that she'll work in child care when she's older, she's such a mother hen.
Danielle is in Prep (aka NSW Kindy) and is as outstanding as ever. She's very unique, our Dan, when she isn't hiding my food or drinks under her bed, she's emptying my purfume down the drain!
There have been some trying times with her lately, and i'm wondering if she'll ever settle down...
Lucy is still living with her mother, and everything is going really well. They recently moved to Cloncurry, which is great because she'll get to visit with us more frequently.
Molly had her 1st birthday on the 6th of September, and she's just gorgeous!
Last Friday, Molly and I flew to Broken Hill for the McClure reunion & Mum's 50th birthday.

We had such a wonderful time, and managed to spend more time with Mumma than I thought we would. It was a shame that Hallie and Dani didn't come for the trip, but we're planning a drive to Dubbo & Broken Hill directly after christmas - all 6 of us!
Scott is well, he has been working out at Cannington Mine (BHP) for about 7 months now (it could be longer, i'm terrible with time at the moment) He does 7 days on, 7 days off & when he's home, he's fixing stuff, building stuff & pretty chuffed with his new shed (we've never had one)
Me? I'm good. A little run down, but the kids are back to school tomorrow *Yeeha*

I don't know if it's the heat that's making me tired, or the massive weekends, and school holidays, but my eyes have been constantly stinging now for a few days... *Yawn*
Righto - i'm done writing! Here are some pics for you - They're very random!

"Hmm, what should I wish for?"

A 'pet' frog

I wanna be a cowgirl

Scott & Jen

Hallie, Molly, Dani & Lucy

All of us on Castle Hill

A spot of gardening

Molly

2 comments:

Jan said...

Good to read your post Jenny.

Wondering if you scrolled down the page and noticed I put a few different posts for Suzi birthday not just the top one. You probably did but just in case you didn't notice the other photos. Ok I am raving on. Ha ha.

Love to all for now. Jan

The Candid Bandit said...

Good job Jan, I havent even put any pictures up yet. VERY slack.

Great update Jen. Dani poured your perfume down the drain? Oh dear.

Loved all the pictures!