Monday, March 12, 2007

A few birthdays coming up

Because our calender doesn't work, I thought I would do a post of upcoming birthdays/news for you all.
Firstly,
Tuesday 13th March, Brock and Michelle are flying over to NZ. I'm looking forward to lots of photos and stories
Next,
Friday, 16th Danielle is turning a big 5,
Then,
Thursday, 22nd Zane turns 3 years old
And lastly for March is
Helen on the 29th and shes a bit older then Zane!!!!!

I will do a post with a current photo on the day for these guys. Hey Jen, do you want to test out your great camera skills again and do us a post for Dani?

2 comments:

Suzi said...

Brock and Michelle just called me to say they are there in NZ.
They had a great flight and are trying to sort out their phone. When they do they can sms me daily with their whereabouts etc. When they do, I can forward this info on.
They will also try to call in to some internet cafes to sent emails, but, wont be able to post photos probably until they are home.
I will keep yopu all posted

The Candid Bandit said...

Thanks for this mum!

I'm stoked to see them being so adventurous and can't wait to see what they got up to!