Friday, January 12, 2007

Just checking in

Hi All

I've been a bit slack with posting of late (still in holiday mode!) so thought I'd quickly drop in. I finally went to Sydney with Mum and Dad on the weekend to get Registered so now I am officially an Registered Nurse!! It was good to see Mum and Dad on their way through and Nik came down to Orange as well for the weekend which was great.

So, I am all packed for our move bar clothes....meanwhile Alastair has not even started......aaaarrrggghhh men! We leave today week, am excited but very nervous....not scared just nervous. A new city, new job, new people big step and change in our lives but fingers crossed it's for the better. It is great that we have Nik and Az there that will make life a whole lot nicer. I also spoke to Jen the other night and she told me they are moving....wow everyone will be up there soon....makes for a nice visit don't you think!

Anyhoo tennis awaits me (It's my new thing I love it!). Have a good weekend all.

Mwwwaahhh

Lise

No comments: