Wednesday, November 15, 2006

One down...One to Go

Hi there

Well I had an exam yesterday and for the first time in my uni career I actually felt properly prepared and knew my stuff...which in all honesty I should have and I would've been in big trouble if I didn't know my stuff after three years at uni! So now one to go on Wednesday afternoon and it's all over. Am not stressing about my next one am just going to relax and try to take it all in.

I can see the end......phew!

Hope everyone's having a good week!

Lise

3 comments:

Suzi said...

Good Luck, Lisa
You'll do great! I feel it in my bones.....oh, thats old age.
Love and chewed pencils, Aunty Suzi

Jan said...

Best wishes for the rest of the exams. Congratulations on the job.

The Candid Bandit said...

LOL@ mum's bones.

I won't wish you luck, because in this case, it is - preparation & hard work that will get you what you want.

Must be a huge weight off your mind.