Thursday, October 05, 2006

Day Off

Hi All

Have scored myself another day off (yah!) so thought I'd stop by. Well I heard back from the NICU unit in Brissy and she said that I interviewed really well but two RN's with experience got the jobs....I was honest though and said to her that I didn't think I would have taken the role because I was only fresh from uni, she seemed happy that I was honest and wished me luck....Anyhoo I should find out about my other applications next week but it's a goer....we're moving to sunny QLD! Alastair has made his mind up so we'll be heading up in January after New Years. We will be staying with Nikki till we find something, Al is keen to settle there as his extended family are there and I will be glad to at least live in the same town as Nik but I will miss the short drive home to Cobar. An exciting time but scary at the same time because I've got my last exam on the 21st of November and then prac and then its all over.

I stopped in to see Jen and the netball team while I was in Dubbo the other day.....Molly is absolutely gorgeous!

Signing off Now.

Take care

Lise

1 comment:

Jan said...

Hello Lisa

I will be thinking of you during the next few weeks. Good luck with your final exams and prac.

I hope you get a terrific job in qld and also for Alister too.

I liked Bathurst but the constant cold got me down. I felt much better when we moved to a warmer climate.

Best of luck - perhaps I will catch up with you and Nikki when I am visiting Heidi in Brisbane.

XXXXOOOOO Auntie Jan