Monday, September 25, 2006

What a Weekend!

Hi There!

Well just thought I'd drop in for a quickie this morning .....have scored myself a day off (yah!) so am up early but won't be exerting myself in any way shape or form! After two weeks of 0830-1800 days of uni I am so completely over it and am counting down my last remaining seven weeks. Four assignments and two exams to go and fingers crossed...i'm home and hosed. I had my netball grandfinal on Saturday which we WON!! Very exciting game and our cheersquad was very vocal so we thought we would celebrate in style on Saturday night over a few (read...many!) bottles of the bubbly stuff and a boogie...had a fantastic night and in a complete turn around it was Alastair dragging me home at some ungodly hour. Sunday I was not a happy camper as Mum would tell you I am not one for hangovers and spent the day in my recovery gown feeling sorry for myself!
Not to worry am completely recovered now and ready for a new week!! Enjoy your week everyone, have fun and don't work too hard!!

Thats it. Over and Out.

Lise

1 comment:

The Candid Bandit said...

Gawd, sounds like my weekend. Hangovers used to be a 2 times a week occurance, now Im lucky to survive one I had 4 days ago.

LOL